Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Twin Cities



This past weekend I was able to go up to visit some of my friends that live up in near St. Paul Minnesota. The first night there we watched lots of football highlights and college football. On Sunday we went to church and I got to see the temple. Then my friend Liz and I drove all around Minneapolis and St. Paul. We drove through the neighborhoods and parks. I got to see tons of cool Cathedrals and the Capital.
Then that night we watch more football. The Bears play the Colts...All the girl, except me, sat behind the couches and scrap booked and the boys and me watched the game. I wish I could have seen a bit more in the City, but we all had a good time just hanging out watching lots of football.

St Paul Capital Building

Me and Liz

Minneapolis

Pretty Cathedral

0 comments: