Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Phones Suck



So I hate my phone. I haven't even had my phone a year and a half yet and it has died on my twice. The first time I was on a trip in Yuma in Dec. They had to send me a replacement phone. This time 4 months later I was on another trip in Saginaw Michigan. I pulled it out of my pocket and it had a white screen. I lost everything on my phone both times.

I really like the look of my phone and all the features, but it isn't that reliable.

What is really stupid, The first time my phone died and I had to ask everyone to send me their numbers, I didn't write them anywhere else. You would think that I would learn. Now I have to ask everyone for their numbers again. sooo sad.

My roommie has the same phone as I and her's died 3 days before mine did. We just don't have luck with phones in this apartment!!

0 comments: