Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cali and the Mini




I had a fun passed weekend off. The first day I went home to Tremonton to visit the parents and then went to Cali to visit my friends Lydia and Markuk. When I got in Markus picked me up from the airport. Then Lydia, Markus, I and some of their friends went for a bike ride and out for dessert. The next day we lounged by the pool, went out and ate chinease and watched lots of tv. It was nice and relaxing :)


I also got to drive My friend's old '85 mini from England. It was kinda fun to be on the wrong side of the car driving. It always felt like you were going so fast, but it was soooooo fun!!!!

1 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

SWEEEEET Ride!!! When Josh and I went to England in Feb., it was so hard to drive a stick shift on the wrong side, let alone be on the wrong side of the road!!! We looked for the old-style minis the whole time we were over there to take a picture of one, and only spotted two that were driving the other direction! What an AWESOME car!!!