Friday, May 9, 2008

I went to Oregon to visit my sister’s family for 4 days. It was mostly a Chase weekend. Chase turned 4 years old on the May 7. We had a fun birthday party for him. He also graduated from Preschool. It was so fun to go to his school and see him sing and get his certificate.

We also got to go out and do some fun stuff. One day we went to Ontario and had a picnic in the park. I loved helping the boys play on the big toys and just run around the park.

Aden came home off his mission, so now I have a single person to hang out with. I was starting to feel outnumbered. We mostly worked on the farm. I got to move pipe and watch them plant corn. I like getting out and doing work I don’t do all the time. It was also good to get out in the nice clean air.
I was sad that I had to leave and come back home. I felt like I was just getting settled in. Oh well, Its good I’m a flight attendant and can travel lots!!!

0 comments: