Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beautiful Utah!!

So I went on a trip back home to Utah this past weekend. It made me miss home so much!! Well the main thing that I couldn't get my eyes off were the mountains!! I just kept staring at them in aw liked I'd never seen them before.



I did tons of fun stuff. I hung out with my friend Dave and had a bon fire, Visited my friend Craig and his new wife. I got the date wrong for their wedding. Sadness!!!


The next day I went with my friend Jen and Torri up to Park City. It was so much fun. I love the little fun shops and the little resort town feel of it. Its like a vacation without really going anywhere. The only thing that suffered was my pocketbook, because of the Outlet mall. oh well!!



Then my favorite thing of all was the Drive in Movies!! We got a group of friends together to watch the Hulk and IronMan. Its a six screen drive in theater and you pay 7 bucks to watch two movies... I love it!! One of my favorite summer night activities!!!

3 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

I sure do missie u

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I love the mountains in Northern Utah. Where I live in Salmon, there are mountains 360 degrees around me, but whenever I visit Tremonton, I love to see the familiarty of those in particular! My window in my bedroom of the house I grew up in faced east, and every morning I would look out the window at those mountains, and I still love them today! I totally recognized them in your photo! Glad you had a great trip!

Angie said...

I remember after living in St Louis for so long, when we would visit Utah I was just amazed at how big the mountains were! I'm so glad we live near them again!