Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finally Some Cool Air



So it's been really hot and humid out here. My apartment didn't have air conditioning. I had to go out and buy a fan, but it hardly did anything to cool the place off. A couple of days ago I was trying to sleep when my roomie and her boyfriend came in with an air conditioner that she had picked up from home.

The said do you mind if we wake you up and put it in. Oh believe me, I had no problem with that!! I was so grateful and it was so nice to finally sleep here and have it be cold. I love it!!!

5 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Air Conditioning. One of God's amazing creations!!!

Steph said...

Finally!!!!!!!!! YEAH for you!!!!

Laura D said...

yes I was very happy!!!

Please enjoy... said...

you still sleep in the living room and don't have a door to shut? that sucks, almost as much as not having AC...

Laura D said...

you have no idea..:)