Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I was so happy that on August 1st I was able to go to a Barnes and Nobles here in downtown Chicago and buy my copy of Breaking Dawn, the newest of the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.

I was trying to get home to Utah, so I didn't know what state I would be in. I was working on the first and my schedule was switched around a lot making it so I got home really late.

When I got home I quickily jumped on a couple different buses to make it downtown at about 12:15. I ran in the store and thought that it would be crazy busy. There was just a small line. I looked around for other people, but realized that everyone was already in line. I thought it was going to be as big as Harry Potter, but here in Chicago it was not. The cashiers started yelling is there anyone else. I quickly walked up and asked for 2 books. One for me and one for my mom. I also saw this really cool Godiva chocolate that had a picture of twilight on it and the saying Can you resist temptation? I thought it was perfect so I bought one for my mom and my sister and myself of course. I was the last person in the store to by the book and quickly left after that.

I'm really glad I made it. I love fun random nights like that!!

5 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I can't believe you already have it! I'm SOOO jealous! Have you read it yet?

Steph said...

did you finish??????? soooooo good!

Lisa M said...

I am so glad you got Breaking Dawn. I am over half way through it and am getting sad to see it coming to an end.

Lisa said...

So what did you think of the book?

Laura D said...

I'm glad I got it to. It took me a little longer to finish it than It normally would have, because I went to Louisville and vacationed.... I was frusterated at the first of the book, but loved the last third of it!!! I'm sad it's coming to an end too!!