Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Parents Visit


So my parents came into Chicago to visit last week. It was so much fun. My mother had to be on crutches the entire trip but we had lots of fun anyway.
We went and saw The air and water show, The Botanic Gardens, A Boat and River Tour,a White Sox game and The Field Museum. We even got to here Elder Oaks speak in a special confrence for our stake that sunday as well. We then ran over to the Chicago Temple.

We also ate at some very good places. I really liked the greek food that we had. I think it has become my new favorite.

I was really sad to see my parents go. Oh well all good things must come to an end. Tons of fun though!!! My dad has lots of the cool pics on his camera. I didn't get to steal them before he left.

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

How great to have them visit. Do tell them I say hi!

Zac said...

I'm glad they had a good visit. And we definately need to let more people know just how good the food in Greektown is.