Friday, January 16, 2009

The Sugar Bowl Party!!!



One of my friends had a big Sugar Bowl Party. It was great big screen TV, comfy couch, friends and lots of pizza and Diet Coke. This year the Utes were taking on the Alabama Crimson Tide in what I thought was going to be a very sad game for the Utes. I was praying that the U would at least make a field goal against the best defience in the country. I was shocked and amazed as the Utes started making touch downs. We started screaming and cheering so much that I was horse the next day. I have a very good friend from Alabama, who I kept texting through out the game. I gave my Condulances to him after his poor little team lost.

The Utes won 31 to the Crimson Tides 17.....wow am I glad that I didn't make bets with anyone!!!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I didn't think they had a shot either. It was awesome that they won!

Lisa M said...

So Fun!!