Monday, March 16, 2009

Visit to Cali and the Super Bowl


I was able to go visit my friends Lydia and Markus Tolman in California on super bowl weekend. Her little baby Max was having his baby blessing. I had a little cold so I tried to stay as far away from little Max as possible, so I didn't get to hold the cute little guy. They had a big get together at their house after, the blessing. We ate lasagna, chatted and made some new friendships.

After the party we went over to Markus's parents house for the super bowl party. Lydia didn't watch, but the rest of us camped out on the couch with chips and soda and had a fun filled night. I was just sad that I had to leave the wonderful weather and head back to Salt Lake.

2 comments:

Please enjoy... said...

you still need to send me the rest of the pics...
come back anytime! miss you!

Johnston Family said...

It all looks like lots of fun.Max sure is a cute little man.