Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tulip Festival


My mom and I love flowers. So a little while ago I took her to Thanksgiving point and we had a day at the Tulip Festival there. It was when It was just starting to get warm in the spring time. It was so beautiful.

We started to take a tour to learn all about the flowers and the Garden, but they were walking way to quickly and we didn't have time to enjoy everything and take the millions of pictures we like to take, so we broke off and slowly walked through the flowers and each of the different gardens, just chatting and enjoying the scenery.

I had know Idea that there were so many different types of Tulips.

Each year after the Tulip festival at Thanksgiving point they dig up all the bulbs and sale them. I wanted to by some but you don't know what kind you are getting. I want, what I want,so I decided that was a no go.

We last ended up at this big rock waterfall with little food vendors.

I got this Chimney European pastry that was kinda interesting. We then sat and ate at the Cafe out on the Patio. It was a great day out with mom!

1 comments:

Hailee and Chet said...

So pretty tulips are pretty. Whats going on Cuz