Monday, November 23, 2009

Masquerade Ball and Halloween!!

This year Halloween was so much fun. My friends had a couple of different parties going on. I've always wanted to go to a Masquerade Ball and this year I got my wish. My friend Alie hosted a Ball. We all were able to dress up in our best, wear masks and dance like crazy. I was working a flight down to New Orleans the day before the party and was able to Purchase a mask down there which was so much fun! I loved seeing everyone get into it. The best part about it is we are going to do it every year! I'm so excited! For Halloween we Changed it up and Me and Alan Decided to be Johnny Cash and June Carter since Johnny Cash is his idol. It took awhile for me to find an outfit that would work, but we pulled it together. Of course we had to tell everyone who we were but they all loved it! We even got to sing a few times to our audiances :) I can't believe I dared do it, but I loved getting into character. It was an exciting night!!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

My dream has always been to go to a Masquerade Ball too!! I'm so jealous! You look hot!

Ani B said...

You do look great! totally seconding that.Great idea for costumes. How did you get the german word of the day...I love that!