Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Joys of Non-Revving


Today I get the wonderful opportunity to try and get home to Chicago. I decided to come out to Utah for a few days to visit my mother for her birthday. I was nervous to come, because I have to fly stand by. It was easy getting out here, but now I am regretting the decision.


Weather throughout the Midwest was horrible today. It made the tension terrible. I almost got on two different flights and made split second decisions not to bored either. I was so afraid I wouldn't make my other concetions because of weather and to many passangers. I hate not knowing if I'm going to make it.

My last chance out was on a very delayed non stop United flight. There were lots of complications, but I made it on because someone didn't show up. I was very greatful that person didn't make, even though they had 3 and a half hours.

So after only one emotional brake down and 11 hours in airports, I'm glad to be home. To bad I have to go out tomorrow and have a 12 hour day.

0 comments: