Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Walking tour of San Francisco anyone?



So I’m glad that I’m still alive and have feet. A member of my crew and I decided to conquer San Fran.
We took at train to the Giants stadium and walked everywhere else we went. Sadly I didn’t have on my best pair of walking shoes. On the contrary, I wore tall working shoes. Oops I forgot to Change. We saw so much. I loved walking around. It made me feel more at home.

We walked through China town, Union Square, up to Coit Tower, down and up Lombard Street “aka America’s crookedest street. ” Down fisherman’s Warf , through a nature preserve, some parks and half way up the water’s edge to Golden Gate Bridge. It took us 4 ½ hours. We then ran out of time and had to find a bus back. I took a rest for a moment and when I jumped back on my feet, I thought I was done for. It felt like the soles of my feet had been ripped away. It went away after a little walking though.

0 comments: