Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yummy Chicago Pizza!!


So I love pizza, but I really love Chicago style Pizza. There is this place near the Sears tower. It's called Giordano’s. I went there twice last week.


If you don't know what it is. its stuffed pizza. Which is a thin layer of dough that forms a bowl in a high-sided pan, then the toppings and cheese are added. another layer of dough goes on top and is pressed to the sides of the bottom crust. Its sooo yummy!! most people eat it with knife and fork because it's to thick.


The only thing I don't like on it is the side of the crust. I eat everything in the middle because there is tons of it and leave the edge, but hey who doesn't.

2 comments:

Johnston Family said...

Hey LD,
I'm glad you finally got your bog up and going. The pizza looks yummy!! Looks like you are having lots of fun over there in Chicago

simplysarah said...

I will eat the crusty side part for you...that looks delicious!!!