Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Room Swap


So last night when I got into My Hotel in Peoria, I couldn't get into my hotel room. I went downstairs told them and they gave me a new key. I still couldn't get into the room. They then switched me rooms.
In the morning I got a couple of phone calls and a man at my door telling me I had to switch rooms again. They moved me back to my orginal room. I then asked if they would comp my breakfast. I was so happy they did it without a second though. When I went downstairs to eat I even got them to comp my captains breakfast to.
It wasn't a problem to me to switch rooms, but it never hurts to ask for hook ups!!

Oh and the hotel was really cool. It had a medival look to it. Old furniture,
gargoyles stain glass windows. It was kinda cool.

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Where on the earth is Peoria?

Laura D said...

Its in Illinois.