Monday, December 8, 2008

Dave and Melissa's Wedding


It's wonderful when two great people find that perfect person for them. In this case it was my friends Dave and Melissa. They are so cute and made for each other. They were married at the end of November and I loved the reception. I was a little late to it because they were married the Day after the reception and I got confused, but I made it.

They had it downtown Salt Lake City at the Gallivan Center Plaza. It was Beautiful all decked out in Black, red and White and Christmas Decorations through the plaza. There were glass plates filled with delicious cookies and little ceramic cups for the hot cocoa.

After my Friend Jen and I went in to give our Congrats, Dave gave us tickets to go Ice Skating. We all went outside and gathered around little fire pits and waited for the Ice to be cleared. Then an announcement was made For Mr. and Mrs. Dave Toronto and they were given the first turn on the Ice. It was so cute and clever to have their first skate instead of a first dance. I loved it. Everyone clapped for them as they went around the outdoor rink. It was perfect.

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

What a cute reception! The ice skating was a great idea. :)

Aliesha said...

Dave and Melissa live in Shyla's ward! We saw them at Aliya's blessing on Sunday. Crazy huh?