Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jazz Game


On March 28th I along with my mother and Uncle Jim, were able to bring my Grandma Penrod to her first live Jazz game. She is a crazy Jazz fan and watches the games on TV religiously. She had never been to a game and I knew I just had to take her, so for Christmas we got her the present of tickets to see a game. It took a long time to find a day when we all could go, but we made it.

It was so much fun to see the look of excitement on her face. It was a perfect game to bring her to as well. They played the Phoenix Suns and it was a close game. The Jazz were way up until the end. It had to go into overtime, which made it all the better when the Jazz squeaked off the win. I swear I never prayed so hard for a team to win, just so they would win while she was there. I'm glad they did.

0 comments: