Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wicked


On May 2 I was able to go with my friend Angela Ipson and her siblings to watch Wicked. My friends and I memorized the music years ago and finally after many failed attempts to get tickets and some problems with work and planning I finally had my shot to go. The much anticipated moment was well worth the wait and lived up to my expectations.

I loved this show. I would tell anyone if there is one show to see it would be Wicked. I’ve seen lots of shows and this one is my favorite so far. So yes to all my friends who haven’t seen or heard of the story of the Wicked Witch of the West, go watch it, you will fall in love with it. Oh, but don’t read the book, it takes after its name. It’s kinda wicked.

3 comments:

Johnston Family said...

Sounds fun, maybe someday we could all go check out a show. I don't think we've ever been to one together. :)

Laura D said...

I really like that idea sis

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I tried to get tickets to see it, but they were already sold out!
I saw it in London and LOVED it! I'm glad you had the opportunity to go!