Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Relief Society Temple Day


On March 21st my singles ward had a relief society temple day. I loved this day. It was so special. We all get together early that morning for a little devotional, before all piling into cars and heading over to the temple. A group who weren’t endowed went in to do baptisms and then there was a group who did an endowment session. I was so amazed at how many of us there were that could do endowments. It was so much fun to see so many of the sisters in my ward in there together, especially afterwards when we were all standing in the Celestial room, hugging and enjoying the peace in the lords house.

After the temple, we all went back to the church had a lunch and speakers. It was a great day that I made more friendships and many older ones became closer as we all got to know each other on a little bit more spiritual level.

0 comments: