Monday, April 13, 2009

2 Baby Showers


Last month I had two baby showers in one day. They were both in different Cities and were both for girls in College that I hadn't seen forever.
The first one I went to was up in Willard for my friend Stephanie. I met Steph in College. She was my roomie Becky's Cousin and was always at my house. The funny thing is, is that when I moved to Chicago Steph was in my ward. I was so shocked to see her there and so happy that she was. She became my visiting teacher and made me feel lots more comfy when I was living there.

She was in town this week and I was able to go to Becky's house and see her as well as a bunch of girls I hadn't seen since College. It felt like know time had passed. I loved it.

The next shower I ran too was for my sorority sister Emily Bilskie. She is my little sister in the Sorority. It was back in Salt Lake. There were tons of my sister's there. We games that you have to play at baby showers, talked, ate and had a great old time. It made me really miss hanging out with my sister's. I loved being back together with them all again.

I usually don't like baby showers, but today it was well worth going and I wish they could have both lasted longer, so I could have enjoyed everyones company a little bit more.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for coming sweetheart! I was so happy to see you!