Saturday, April 11, 2009

Visit to Adrian and Chase's first ski trip!!


So Last month I was able to go up to my sister's house for a little visit one weekend. It was so much fun. We got Lisa's sister in laws together made cookies and gossiped. We chatted and ate the cookie dough more than anything.

I also got to just hang out with me and my nephews for a little while. Ok I used the tv as a baby sitter a lot but it works. They all got stuck to it like glue. There so cute.

The next day we had the wonderful chance to take Chase up skiing for his first time. Lisa and I brought him night skiing to Bogus Basin near Boise. We got chip lift and rental tickets.

Chase was so cute and excited! We took him up the bunny hill and he wasn't scared at all. We couldn't get him to put his ski tips together to learn how to stop. He tries to run in his skis. He hasn't figured out that you don't have to move them to make them go. The kid was so excited and fearless. He just kept saying. "I want to go up the big hill" We didn't let the poor kid though, because he couldn't figure out how to stop.

After awhile it got cold so we went in for some food and glasses of nice Hot Chocolate. We went out for a bit afterwards, but then had to leave.

I'm glad we got to take him and that he's excited for his next trip up the slopes. Maybe he'll figure out how to stop and we'll take him up the big hill.

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I think it is AWESOME you get to travel to visit family and go cool places because of your job. You are the BEST aunt!!

Johnston Family said...

This was so SUPER fun!!! I can't wait to take the little man up again. Maybe we can take a little brother with us too. :)

Angie Tolman said...

I can't believe I found you!! I was commenting on Heathers' site and thought I recognised you!! It's been so long!! You are such a cute aunt. I hope all is well and will check back with you later.