Thursday, April 2, 2009

Free Denny's and Chicago Overnight


So my sister and I decided that we wanted to go to the free Denny's breakfast that we were told about during the super bowl. We went to go here in Sandy and the lines were outside the door and around the building.

We decided to go in Tremonton instead. When we got to my parents house we packed up Lisa's kids and my mom and went to our Denny's. It was so much fun. We had to stand in line but it wasn't over a half hour, but we got free food, had tons of fun talking and even got to see friends that we hadn't seen forever. Guess everyone had the same great idea.

Later in the month I was able to have a 20 hour Chicago overnight. I called my old roomie Shaun when I got into town and she picked me up for a poker night. It was with people from her ward. It was so much fun. I was up so much money and lost it all on one hand. It's a good thing that it wasn't real money.

The next day I called my other old roomie Chelsea and she took me out to lunch and then we went out for hot chocolate. We talked the entire time. It made me really miss living there. It's a good thing I can go back and visit often.

1 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I'm jealous! Your traveling is WAY more fun than mine!! I tried to go to the Denny's in Sandy too!!

On a side note, I LOVE Chuck!!