Friday, April 17, 2009

Hailee's Wedding


On March 13th my Cousin Hailee got married. I was so nervous that I wouldn't be able to make it. I was on call and the first one on the list to be called out. I decided to go down anyway. Her wedding breakfast was in Nephi, so I was still in Rang of the airport. It was so fun to see everyone and finally meet some of my mom's friend that she had growing up. (My mom is from Nephi)

After it was over, my parents and I went to see my Grandma and Uncle Jim. We hung out until I had to run off to Fountain Green. I was a little scared that I was going to get called out, but I figured I'd be ok since it was 4 pm. I'm glad I was right.
The wedding was beautiful. My father married them. They made a cute couple. I'm glad that so many of my cousins were able to come. It was so great to be able to run around snapping pictures and gossiping with my cousins again.

Wish we could all get together more often, like we did when we were kids. Miss the fun times.

Hailee and CHet cutting the Cake
Josh filling up the punch bowl...yeah yeah..we all know he's spiking it :)

2 comments:

Johnston Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! I sooo wish I could have been there. I miss everyone.

Drew Watts said...

Happy for you Haliee! You are really a happy bride with love and affection all over. Extraordinary efforts made by my friend for her sister's baby shower were time consuming. Party favors, decorations, invites, cookies were all done single handed. Her choice of hiring Los Angeles venues, catering and flower providers was praised by all.