Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight and The Gotham Times



So I went out and watch the movie The Dark Knight yesterday. It was pretty good. I defiantly don't think it is a show for the kiddies or my mother. It’s really violent and graphic, with bits of comic relief. They incorporated more than one villain into the show and did a very good job at it. Heath Ledger did a great Job as the Joker. I think he portrayed a crazy psycho path better than almost anyone I’ve seen, which kind of concerns me that others might get crazy ideas. I had a big headache when it was over because i sat so close to the screen, guess that just shows I need to make it to the theater early to get better seats. :)

One of the things I liked lots about it was that it was filmed in Chicago. It was fun, because I kept saying to myself hey I know where that is, through the entire movie.
When I walked outside after the movie was over there was a guy selling Gotham Times newspapers for a buck. It was so fun, because it felt like I was really in Gotham. I was in the City it was filmed in and as I walked out of the Theater I picked up the Gotham times and walked down streets in the movie. It was so fun!!

0 comments: