Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun at Yuba!!


So I went home this past weekend and went out with some friends to Yuba reservoir down past Nephi. We got there kinda late on Friday, so we just got the camp set up ate and talked around the camp fire. It was so pretty. It made me really miss the mountains. We got to sleep outside under the stars, which was really fun too.

The next morning a handful of us got up really early and went out on the lake. We tried to get out before anyone else did to have smooth water...oh well, it didn’t work. I had fun though. I finally made it back over the wake without crashing. I was happy about that. I swallowed half of the lake though. I only got to be on the water for an hour and a half before I had to leave, but it was so fun.

I'm up

Beautiful Crash...well Beautiful Board

My friend Jeremy Showing off...wait I could do that too I just don't want to make everyone feel bad because they can't!

Steve and James just playin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a good trip I wish you could have stayed longer