Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lilly Lake, Wisconsin


Today I went to an activity for the singles branch. It was up in Wisconsin at Lilly Lake. It was the cutest little thing. The entire lake was surrounded by houses and trees. All of the houses had boat docks with their boats. It looked just like a large swimming hole.

We got there and ate hamburgers and hotdogs. They had Kayak and a rope you could swing out into the water on. Lots of people sat on the dock, talked and fished.

We also got to go out on the boat. I went wake boarding again. I don't think I’m going to hurt as bad this time. The lake was so small and choppy. There were tons of boats and the lake was so small we had to turn a lot. After we came in I even got to go in the Kayaks for a little run. It was a perfect day.

1 comments:

Zac said...

Too bad the picture with the cheetos was fuzzy...