Friday, July 18, 2008

Delays and Delays!!!


So my life at the Chicago O’Hare airport is delays, delays, delays..... My last trip before I went home to Utah was full of Delays. We got delayed for 3 hours sitting on our airplane. It was crazy to see the long line of airplanes outside the window waiting to take off. On the last day of the trip, the last turn to Milwaukee was cancelled. I was so happy, because I thought I'd get on an earlier flight out to go home. Of course I thought wrong. Right at the time that we were starting to board a huge storm came through and closed down the airport for a couple of hours.

It came in within minutes. I couldn't even see my plane outside the window. It finally settled down but they wouldn't let the rampers go out to put our bags on the plane because of how bad the lightning was. I was just glad that flight didn't get cancelled after waiting to board for 4 hours.

This wasn't even when it was bad. It got a lot worse. This was taken less than 5 minutes after the pic in the middle. I was going to take more but some guys started talking to me..

1 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

That photo of those storm clouds coming is amazing!!!