Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ed Debevics


I went out to eat with my roomie, her mom and her niece. We went to a place called Ed Debevics. It was the weirdest place to eat. The waiters kind of make fun of you on purpose. I was just given something to drink. They call it a green river. It was good; still don't know for sure what it was. The guy grabbed my phone and hung it up twice when my sister called. A kid tried to get his attention from across the room and he yelled at him "come over here and let me stomp you out like a used cigarette." He even bounced my roomies to go box off her head. We got him back by slowly one at a time ordering desert, so he had to keep going back and re doing the ticket. He got us back by bringing us the tiniest deserts known to man, but at least we got a free little glass with it.

Me and My Green River


Me and the tiniest Sunday

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I thought it would be fun to look at your blog... and it turns out that I've been to Ed Debevics... I thought it was one of the funnest places eat. I'm glad you had fun.