Sunday, November 30, 2008

All My Trips

Recently I've had many wonderful adventures to far off lands. Ok they weren't that far off. I went to Calgary Canada and amazingly it wasn't to cold outside. The Hotel van took us out somewhere to eat and didn't pick us up. We had to walk home and i was grateful for the nice weather. We were almost late leaving. At least it was good food.

I was also given the wonderful opportunity to end that trip in San Francisco. I decided to stay there with my Aunt and Uncle for a few days. We had so much fun. We went out for Sushi the first night and then I got to hang out with my Aunt and go shopping!!! So much fun. We even got to go on a couple of different walks to look at the beautiful fall leaves. It was strange to me to see Palm trees next to trees with color changing leaves.

I was also able to see a friend from College Melinda Clayson. We ate way to much food at the cheesecake factory. We also got some cheese cake there and some to go.

After that trip I immediately went out on another one. I called it my arctic north trip. It was so cold. I went to places like, Casper WY, Bismarck ND, and strangely my favorite of them Helena MT. Just so everyone knows. Location is everything!!! The hotel location was changed in Helena. It was actually downtown. The city is actually pretty neat. There is a beautiful Cathedral that lured me out of my warm and cozy hotel room. I walked up the hill to take a picture and saw many other buildings with interesting architecture. I started walking around looking at different monuments and plaques to learn the history.

The old part of town was so neat. They had old looking clocks on the street and statues everywhere. They also had this street called last chance gulch that was just a pedestrian zone. I loved it. It reminded me of my mission. I also got to eat at a little place called Coney Island. They had some amazing Gyros there. Can’t wait till the summer when I can walk around and sit outside on some benches with an Ice Cream cone.

The clock

Me and Last Chance Gluch

0 comments: