Thursday, November 6, 2008

View of my Room and House

so this is for my sister...she wanted me to post some pictures of my room and house so she could see them...they aren't going to stay up here forever and this is not how it is finally going to look...still working on it...well my room anyway...the rest of the house is furnished by my roomies :)


This is a view of my room with the double doors looking in from the front room.

this one you can see the window seal which I turned into a bookshelf...I know its amazying and you can also see the door to one of my closets..I have two. The other is in the bathroom. This one is just like a coat closet.


This is a little corner you can see well in the other pics...that is my new lamp..mom helped pick it out. I don't have an overhead light so this brightens up the room.

This is the boring side of my room right now... it will look totally different when I'm done..the pictures will be on the walls the dresser will be in my closet and there will be a beautiful black bookcase and stuff...I'll show you when i'm done.

Here is the bathroom...its only a half bath, but its inside of my room, so I'm fine with that. I can shower upstairs and then do my hair and stuff down here.

The rest of the house is kind of self explanitory. here is the front room.

The Stair. I love how all over she has the cutiest sayings and quotes.

Dining Room

The kitchen. I love the red walls and the fake hard wood floors..I'd do what she has in there in my house anyday!!!

4 comments:

Johnston Family said...

very fun thanks sis!

Please enjoy... said...

YESSSS, you have your own room! this is incredible! nice house. hope to be able to visit you there before you move again!

Debra said...

Hi Laura!
Long time no see! I found your blog off of Kala's. Glad to see that you are in the blogging world. Hope life is treating you well. Come check us out!
Debra (Darley) Snow

Stefanie said...

So I won't see you as much anymore?!?! I'm glad you have your own place, though. Where are you at now? It's very nice. Keep in touch!!

Stef (Howard)