Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween


Halloween is my FAVOITE HOLIDAY!!! This year my mother and I got up, put on some spoky music and carved our pumpkins. We also went out and voted for ouf favorite canditates and issues.
When we got home I sadly had to go to work. I was so disapointed, because I wanted to help pass out candy this year. I went to San Diego and back, so it wasn't that bad of a work day. When I got home my mother made sure that all the pumpkins and lanterns were still lit. I went up to the door and prentended to be a trick or treater. I got some pretty good candy too :) My mom was dressed as a witch and my dad was a pirate...He makes a pretty good one. Well I took a picture with them and then we watched Hocus Pocus. It was a pretty good night.

Me,Dad and Mom on Halloween after I got back from work....I didn't get to dress up this year.

What I saw walking up the steps....don't they look good!!

0 comments: