Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Moving yet Again!!!

So on Saturday the 1st my parents and I loaded up a friends truck and my mothers car with some of my stuff and moved me yet again from their house to my new place in Draper. I have been moving around so much lately that I am so excited to finally be in one place and hope that I stay there for awhile.
I'm moving in with 3 other girls into a town house in draper. I'm really excited and it should be lots of fun.
We had to kind of run all over the valley to get my stuff. The biggest was my bed at my cousin kim's house. I'm so glad people were so nice to let me store my stuff places.
After I dropped all my stuff off my mom, dad and I went to watch a movie. It was a great way to relax before I actually had to start unloading boxes...not looking forward to that......I had forgotten that I had so much stuff!!!!

This is my place in Draper

My dad tying down the stuff in the truck

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

You live like 10 minutes from me, NO JOKE! When are we going to hang out?

Laura D said...

Dang guess we have to do it soon!!!

Johnston Family said...

Love your house :)