Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First Big Snow



So yesterday I woke up to tons of rain and this morning I woke up to tons of snow. I was going to leave the house today, but wow after this mess, I called my dad to get me a news paper and only went to the store down the street for some milk...then I cuddled up on my couch to read and watch tv with a warm cup of cocoa....mmmmm
I'm still in denial about the snow, but come it must....I guess I need it in the mountains to go skiing. Oh more good news I found out one of my new roomies is a skier. I'm so happy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, where do you live??? I thought you were in Tremonton but I know nothing like that happened here. Where are you now???

Johnston Family said...

Hey, Chase would love all the snow. He is would be a snowman if he could. The kid is crazy. He doesn't even want a coat lots of the time. Silly kid.